The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  I_vote1010%Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  I_vote1040%Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  I_vote100%Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  I_vote1010%Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  I_vote1020%Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  I_vote100%Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  IVIBanner4Kopie

Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips

Go down

Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  Empty Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips

I gave up soda for around three and a half years, while this was incredibly challenging at first, I hardly ever thought of it as the years went on. In this time, I grew to appreciate the other delicious beverages in our society. Within this blog, I shall review each of my favorite drinks, and let me tell you in advance, they're pretty much the Cat's pajamas.

Chocolate Milk- Holy cow! Drinks do not get any better than this! One percent milk crossed with the highest quality chocolate, this creamy, luscious, wonderful beverage delivers a highly potent combination of flavor and vitamins to individuals across the country. Move over, Isaac Newton, Alexander Gharam Bell, and Paul Mccartney, for your contributions in this world pale in compaison to Daniel Peter's 1875 invention. New research indicates that Chocolate Milk is more effective than most energy drinks, and that it's combination of vitamins makes it ideal for anyone's diet.

Did somebody say something? Sorry, I was over here enjoying my chocolate beverage, Oh yeah!

Strawberry Lemonade- Okay, so maybe I cannot give you any nutrional information which justifies the consumption of this beverage, but WOWZA is it delicious. If I decided against paying for Chocolate Milk at Village Inn, I would always make a highly potent combination of Strawberry syrup and lemonade. The angelic taste of strawberries were the perfect balance for the tartness found in Lemonade. This perfect union was gave me the ideal boost of energy which carried me through the day. If I ever come back to Village Inn, hit me up, I'll make you a perfect brew of Strawberry Lemonade. (At the price of regular lemonade. (; )

Orange Juice- Oh boy, can you say heavenly? Now, I'm not referring to the concentrated juice of streamlined vulgarity. No, I'm referring to the exhilarating beverage still plentiful pulp from the giving fruit. A myriad of research has surfaced about how Vital Orange Juice is for health. Many scientists suggest that it keeps people away from the taint of sickness, move over apples, this wonderful beverage is what will actually keep the doctor away.

Never grill bacon without a shirt on.

Fin.
Attachments
Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips  Attachment
chips.jpeg Why are these men happy? Because they both wore shirts when grilling their thick, juicy bacon.You don't have permission to download attachments.(41 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Last edited by Donald Williams on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Bad Days, Chocolate Milk, and Potato Chips :: Comments

Cjanz

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:16 pm by Cjanz

Where are the chips you promised?

Back to top Go down

JakeTheSnake

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:21 pm by JakeTheSnake

Orange Juice is the drink that gives people life. Also this is off-topic in relation to your post but there's a share this post on Netscape button and I am shocked that that company still exists.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down