The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]what is up with old people Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]what is up with old people Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

what is up with old people Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

what is up with old people I_vote1010%what is up with old people I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
what is up with old people I_vote1040%what is up with old people I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
what is up with old people I_vote100%what is up with old people I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
what is up with old people I_vote1010%what is up with old people I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
what is up with old people I_vote1020%what is up with old people I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
what is up with old people I_vote100%what is up with old people I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
what is up with old people EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
what is up with old people EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
what is up with old people EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
what is up with old people EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
what is up with old people EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
what is up with old people EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
what is up with old people EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
what is up with old people EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
what is up with old people EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

what is up with old people IVIBanner4Kopie

what is up with old people Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

what is up with old people

2 posters

Go down

what is up with old people Empty what is up with old people

Post by adan hernandez ATL Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:45 am

First off i want to clarify what I'm talking about , I'm not talking about old people in a sense of just people older than 40 I'm talking about the ones pushing 80 with really bad attitudes. For example recently i was walking through Walmart when out of nowhere this old lady turns the corner on one of those motorized scooter things and plows me down i brushed it off because usually it's just someone who has never driven one, but this lady took it upon herself to bitch me out for being in HER way. I was infuriated but i blew it off and bought my waffles. You might notice that when your at a store you kind of see the same people over again. Well i saw this lady another 3 times before i left and each time she glared at me like if she could get out of her scooter she would destroy me. Its not only this but when they (Old People) strike up conversations with you (which usually i don't mind and actually i find them quite enjoyable) but they delve into topics i don't really feel comfortable with like family or what i do on the weekends. I'm not saying all old people are like this just that I seem to find all of the ones that are.
adan hernandez ATL
adan hernandez ATL

Male
Registration date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

what is up with old people Empty Re: what is up with old people

Post by JJwells Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:28 am

Lol i completely understand what you mean. I cant stand them either they always come into my work and order pizzas when we have the same pizza so we have to make extra pizza.
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down