The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl I_vote1010%The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl I_vote1040%The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl I_vote100%The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl I_vote1010%The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl I_vote1020%The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl I_vote100%The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl IVIBanner4Kopie

The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl

4 posters

Go down

The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl Empty The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl

Post by Donald Williams Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:08 pm

No. 10 - 2003 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (13-3): This Chiefs team is known for two things. One was that amazing season Priest Holmes had and the other is the returns of Dante Hall. richard Vermeil brought his high octane offense across state the Kansas City and (finally) made Trent Green into a premiere QB. These Chiefs lost to the Colts in the divisional round of the playoffs in a game that featured ZERO punts.

No. 9 - 2000 TENNESSEE TITANS (13-3): These stingy Titans ... coming off an AFC Championship season ... allowed just 191 points (that's just under 12 pts per game). Their three losses that season were by a combined 7 points. Despite dominating the Ravens in their divisional round matchup, the game was tied 10-10. The Ravens scored two non-offensive TDs ... a blocked kick return and a Ray Lewis interception return).

No. 8 - 2007 DALLAS COWBOYS (13-3): The Cowboys started the season 12-1 before losing two of their final three games. Their lone loss in their first 13 games? It was to a certain undefeated Patriots team.

No. 7 - 2004 PITTSBURGH STEELERS (15-1): Somehow this team finished with the ballsy record. Remember that the season started with Tommy Maddox as the quarterback. When Maddox was hurt in Pittsburgh's Week 2 loss to the Ravens, rookie Ben Roethlisberger took over. While he didn't wow anyone with his play, he managed the team to finish the season with 14 straight wins (they also won their divisional game against the Jets). Also, some undrafted rookie named Willie Parker emerged on the scene. The young Steelers would lose to the Patriots in the AFC Championship game.

No. 6 - 2004 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES (13-3): The Eagles won 13 of their first 14 games. Hard to believe that this was the season where Donovan McNabb and Terrell Owens got along.

No. 5 - 2009 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (14-2): Peyton Manning won his 3rd MVP award. The Colts won their first 14 games of the season before resting their starters in the season's final two weeks. That loss in their 15th game broke an NFL-record 23 game regular season winning streak. Indy blew out the Ravens and Jets en route to Super Bowl XLIV. In the big game, the Colts held a 10-0 lead before the Saints took over. New Orleans won the game 31-17.

No. 4 - 2006 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS (14-2): The Chargers may be the posterboys for undercheiving in the last decade. This Chargers team put up nearly 500 points with LaDainian Tomlinson rushing for a league record 28 TDs (he caught another three TD passes for a record 31 total TDs) and piled up over 1,800 yards. The Bolts had an amazing 11 Pro Bowl players. Too bad that they had to play that pesky postseason and were unceremoniously beaten by the Patriots.

No. 3 - 2005 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (14-2): This Colts team not only scored an AFC-high 439 points, but they allowed just 247 points ... best in the AFC. Somehow, though, the Colts were beaten at home by the 6th-seeded Steelers.

No. 2 - 2001 ST LOUIS RAMS (14-2): The Greatest Show On Turf won a Super Bowl two years prior to this season. These Rams lost two games all season long ... by a total of 10 points. With Kurt Warner winning his 2nd MVP award, the Rams had the last three NFL MVPs (Warner also won in 1999; Marshall Faulk won in 2000). St Louis scored over 500 points and their offense was next to unstoppable. Well, until the Super Bowl. The upstart Patriots forced three turnovers and would upset the Rams.

No. 1 - 2007 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (16-0): Of course, the Patriots rule this spot. New England became the first team to finish a season 16-0 and only the second team to finish the regular season undefeated. They scored an amazing 589 points ... and allowed only 274. Tom Brady threw a record 50 TD passes (Randy Moss also broke the record for TD receptions). These Pats, as everyone knows, lost to the Giants in Super Bowl XLII.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl Empty Re: The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl

Post by MasonK565 Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 am

I always remember when the Patriots lost to the Giants, I was the only one at my party who truly believed the Giants would win. After the game, I was so happy.
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Interests : Music, comics, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl Empty Re: The Top Ten Teams of the Decade to not win a Super Bowl

Post by Lamp109 Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:03 pm

being a Charger fan, it has been so difficult to watch them all these years. i cannot get over all of the miss opportunite.s. Sad
Lamp109
Lamp109

Male
Interests : Bicycling, running, tech, music
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:22 am

Im just happy with the chiefs I love that team Smile (even though they have troubles)
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:31 am

Yeah, being a Chargers fan, seeing all those opportunities pass would get irritating. But I am happy with the Chiefs this year, lets hope for another successful one next year.
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Interests : Music, comics, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:34 am

Lol ya the chiefs until this year never got the opportunities ha so its no big. And yes I think it should be a decent one.
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down