The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? I_vote1010%Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? I_vote1040%Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? I_vote100%Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? I_vote1010%Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? I_vote1020%Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? I_vote100%Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? IVIBanner4Kopie

Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is?

2 posters

Go down

Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? Empty Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is?

Post by Donald Williams Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:52 pm

Oh yeah, you don't talk about it.

Middle School Boys Expelled for Running After-School 'Fight Club'

Published March 01, 2011

Nine sixth-grade boys were expelled from a Washington state middle
school after officials found out they were participating in an
after-school “fight club” to see who was the toughest.

Stewart Middle School administrators discovered the operation after
local news station KCPQ spoke to a relative of one of the boys and
aired a fight video taken with a cell phone.

A district spokesman told The News Tribune that the group would arrange
the fights in a school bathroom or at their Tacoma homes.

Each fight was timed and had varying rules, such as disallowing punches
to the face. The news station reported that one student recorded 15
bouts.

The district spokesman said none of the boys’ parents alerted the
incidents to school authorities and the length of their expulsions will
be decided on a case-by-case basis.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/01...#ixzz1FPfXZnqL
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is? Empty Re: Can someone remind me what the first rule of fight club is?

Post by superkameguru Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:05 pm

WOOT CHILDHOOD VIOLENCE
superkameguru
superkameguru

Male
Interests : music mang
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down