The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? I_vote1010%ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? I_vote1040%ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? I_vote100%ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? I_vote1010%ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? I_vote1020%ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? I_vote100%ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? IVIBanner4Kopie

ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse?

2 posters

Go down

ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? Empty ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse?

Post by Paradigm Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Fine sirs and gentleladies, I present to you: the artPad.

Many of you have probably of heard of this website before, but I want to see how creative you folks are. Its hard as hell to get used to, but you can craft out some mighty fine creations if you put your mind to it. Artists of any or all skill are welcome, and encouraged, to post.

As they say, "you cannot mess up in art."

Here's my (crappy) creations:

ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? 111

ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? 210
Fail attempt at a green apple, lulz.

ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? 312
I'm actually proud of this one.

Once I get in the mood, I'll definitely paint something better.

Have at it!

Last edited by Paradigm on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Paradigm
Paradigm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Computers, Video Games, Philosophy
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? Empty Re: ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse?

Post by Silent_Brad Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Oh, what the hell. Where was this thread when I looked for it for like 10 minutes last night?

Well anyways, here's mine.

ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? 1568lmv
Silent_Brad
Silent_Brad
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

Male
Interests : you
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://www.facebook.com/silentbrad

Back to top Go down

ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? Empty Re: ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse?

Post by Silent_Brad Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:02 pm

The Sequel.

ArtPad - How good are you with a mouse? N4b6h2
Silent_Brad
Silent_Brad
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

Male
Interests : you
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://www.facebook.com/silentbrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down