The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) I_vote1010%Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) I_vote1040%Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) I_vote100%Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) I_vote1010%Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) I_vote1020%Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) I_vote100%Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) IVIBanner4Kopie

Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little)

+9
surferdude
Donald Williams
Taylawr
somedeadidiot
fuzzy
VioletVenom
dolphingirl
macncheese101
icesniper
13 posters

Go down

Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) Empty Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little)

Post by icesniper Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:00 am

I love when I went to Minnesota when I was littel cuz I went to the Great Wolf Lodge...that was awesome.
icesniper
icesniper

Male
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) Empty Re: Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little)

Post by macncheese101 Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:58 am

Playin kickball in the streets, chasing the ice cream truck, hangin out at my grandparent's farm, getting chased by the neighbor's dog, cartoons like Doug, Hey! Arnold, Animaniacs, etc......where have all the good things gone?
macncheese101
macncheese101

Female
Interests : Music, movies, John Grisham
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little) Empty Re: Past(Talk about ur favorite thing you remember when you wer little)

Post by dolphingirl Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:44 pm

I remember when I was little I used to have so much fun playing with my sister. And then we grew up. But before we moved we lived in a house that was kind of on a hill. And our back yard was slanting down so in the summer we would put big plastic sheets on the ground and slide down on water and run into the fence and trees at the bottom. And in winter we would go sledding down, again just to hit the fence. And my older brother dug a huge hole and we would fill it with water and play in it and get very muddy. It was fun!
dolphingirl
dolphingirl

Female
Interests : Friends, Animals, Computer
Registration date : 2008-07-15

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletVenom Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:28 am

I remember I used to be involved in acting up until I was nine. I met Johnney Depp, Penelope Cruz...no one else that is popular I don't think. I only did extra work, (I didn't get credit space), but I still had a nice experience.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by icesniper Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 pm

that's cool. I always liked playing baseball with my friends when I was little.
icesniper
icesniper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:41 pm

VioletVenom wrote:I remember I used to be involved in acting up until I was nine. I met Johnney Depp, Penelope Cruz...no one else that is popular I don't think. I only did extra work, (I didn't get credit space), but I still had a nice experience.

That is a pretty sweet.
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male
Interests : Computers/Religion
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://ultra-omega.niffith.com

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:45 pm

I remember when I was about 2, my sister tied yarn ALL OVER her room and made it look like a giant spider web. It was about 3 feet off the ground, and she threw me in the middle of it. It took me about half an hour to get out...it was fun.
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by icesniper Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:06 pm

lol. That is like one of the most wierdest stories I have ever heard
icesniper
icesniper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:46 pm

lol. It was fun...I miss her.
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylawr Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:17 pm

When I was little I had this nasty black and white cat that I would drag around everywhere and put in doll clothes. Millie hated me, and I loved her. She would often scratch me.
Taylawr
Taylawr

Female
Interests : a few friends, music

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:43 pm

playing in the rain with my best buddies..can you believe this? were still playin in the rain until now were little old than before..hahaha..i guess the friendship and the good bind never fades..i love my buddies!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by icesniper Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:02 pm

now when i was chasing my dog at age 1 and then she got all excited and started wagging her tail and it hit me in the face causing me to fall down and then i started laughing...my parents told me this since i can't remember since it was long ago
icesniper
icesniper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dolphingirl Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:56 pm

I remember playing doctor with my grandma and siblings every time she would come over and baby-sit us. She'd put ketchup on us for blood, and use straws for thermometers. We'd lay in a row on the floor and wait for our turn to be "doctored-up". Then afterwards she'd be telling us "Get that ketchup off before your parents get home! I'd be in so much trouble!"
dolphingirl
dolphingirl

Female
Interests : Friends, Animals, Computer
Registration date : 2008-07-15

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by icesniper Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:29 am

lol....i ran away from my babysitter and went home. My babysitter was just 3 blocks away. But i was getting sick and tired of her accusing me of getting mud and dirt in her house.
icesniper
icesniper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletVenom Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:27 pm

I regret a lot. I should have done so much differently! I miss a lot really, i wasted so much of my premature youth.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:28 am

I remember turning up the aircon at the highest setting in the old apartment my parents and I used to live in and wrapping myself up in blankets and pretending it was snowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:15 pm

I used to wrap a blanket around myself on my parents waterbed and pretend I was at sea.
Ah, Past Ben, What a terrific kid.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by surferdude Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:26 pm

i remember going to the park and learning how to rollar skate with my mum
surferdude
surferdude

Male
Interests : all sports
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradigm Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:20 pm

I remember wanting happy meals for supper every night. Also, recess.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Computers, Video Games, Philosophy
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylawr Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:57 pm

I remember taking a bath and my cat Millie would walk in the bathroom, and I would dunk her. She'd run off dripping. Then about five minutes later, give or take, I'd hear a "Taylor!"
Taylawr
Taylawr

Female
Interests : a few friends, music

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:00 am

My cat naturally hangs around in the bathroom. He loves water. If someone is taking a bath, he likes you to cup some water in your hands and dump it on his head.
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kissthezombie Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:45 pm

I remember playing baseball in
my grandparents back yard with
my cousins. After, we would ride
our bikes to the dollar store
and bye snacks and on the way
back we would go down a big hill
and get chased by beasts (chihuahas)
kissthezombie
kissthezombie

Female
Interests : music! unicorns, reading, writing, and daydreaming
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradigm Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:31 am

I remember playing with my border collie Sugar for hours on end. I miss that dog. Sad

Also, I remember playing with the little green army men in a sand dune in our yard.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Computers, Video Games, Philosophy
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletVenom Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:20 am

I recall I had this weird thing for honey on bread. So good!
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 am

I remember how easy it was to make excellent friends. I'll never forget my first friend, Melissa (though she's probably forgotten me by now. We both moved away from our original location early in our lives and lost contact.)

Melissa on the first day of Kindergarden: "Hey, eh, you wanna be friends?"
Me: "Um, yeah, ok, sure!"

Besties for two years til I moved.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Art, Music, Technology, Veganism, Straight Edge
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.myspace.com/spishnittlestick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down