The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 I_vote1010%gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 I_vote1040%gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 I_vote100%gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 I_vote1010%gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 I_vote1020%gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 I_vote100%gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 IVIBanner4Kopie

gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it)

+25
MasonK565
TitsMcgee
Fireflies
TheBoorbarian
bigdaddyt
Dragon
Paradigm
DilliDali
kissthezombie
Taylawr
dolphingirl
macncheese101
somedeadidiot
icesniper
Oliviar
Apollo
Silent_Brad
VioletVenom
Darkest Rocker
MBelle
JakeTheSnake
Cjanz
Spishnittlestick
Donald Williams
fuzzy
29 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 Empty gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it)

Post by fuzzy Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Prove your god is real.
Good luck... (you're going to need it)
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male
Interests : Computers/Religion
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://ultra-omega.niffith.com

Back to top Go down

gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 Empty Re: gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it)

Post by macncheese101 Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:15 pm

"O that cunning plan of the evil one, o the vainness and frailties and foolishness of men. For when they are learned they think they are wise and they hearken not unto the counsel of the Lord"

Give someone a little bit of education and they think they know everything....
macncheese101
macncheese101

Female
Interests : Music, movies, John Grisham
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it) - Page 11 Empty Re: gOD, ( You all knew I was going to do it)

Post by Spishnittlestick Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:06 pm

If you're religious, that's fine, just as long as you question everything! Greek myths were made up to explain events in nature that couldn't be explained (rising sun, nightfall, etc). The deal with Faith is pretty much unquestioned belief, I know, but you can still be science-y lol.

And hey, I know some people that reject the biblical God, but do believe in a god of sorts, so whatever works, you know? Just make sure you're educated, lol.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Art, Music, Technology, Veganism, Straight Edge
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.myspace.com/spishnittlestick

Back to top Go down

Post by macncheese101 Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:39 pm

I don't care if you or him or anyone else is atheist because I firmly believe that people should have the freedom to believe or not believe what they want; I've said it a million times already. What irks me is when whatsisface gets on here and says "Atheists win! We have more proof in what we believe! We're the best! You're all a bunch of religious nuts!" It's just like saying "You guys are idiots for believing in God. There's no proof that guy exists. You should believe what I believe." All the guy wants to do is tear down other people's faith with his scientific beliefs and theories stated as pure unquestionable fact (which they're not). I don't need to see God to know he's there. It's just like knowing....air....is there. I can't see it but I can feel it. He and others, on the other hand, need that sign. There's a story in the scriptures about Corihor who needed a sign before he would accept God's existence and he was struck dumb. Couldn't talk at all. The principle of God is based around faith; a hope for things which are not seen which are true. This guy puts his faith in science, I put my faith in a higher power. That's what's so beautiful about this country; that there's no set rule of what you HAVE to believe in. We have freedom to choose. Please just let us do that....
macncheese101
macncheese101

Female
Interests : Music, movies, John Grisham

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:04 pm

macncheese101 wrote:I don't care if you or him or anyone else is atheist because I firmly believe that people should have the freedom to believe or not believe what they want; I've said it a million times already. What irks me is when whatsisface gets on here and says "Atheists win! We have more proof in what we believe! We're the best! You're all a bunch of religious nuts!" It's just like saying "You guys are idiots for believing in God. There's no proof that guy exists. You should believe what I believe." All the guy wants to do is tear down other people's faith with his scientific beliefs and theories stated as pure unquestionable fact (which they're not). I don't need to see God to know he's there. It's just like knowing....air....is there. I can't see it but I can feel it. He and others, on the other hand, need that sign. There's a story in the scriptures about Corihor who needed a sign before he would accept God's existence and he was struck dumb. Couldn't talk at all. The principle of God is based around faith; a hope for things which are not seen which are true. This guy puts his faith in science, I put my faith in a higher power. That's what's so beautiful about this country; that there's no set rule of what you HAVE to believe in. We have freedom to choose. Please just let us do that....

I know, its fun to smack the people (verbally of course) who you ask something and their explanation is "god did it". And I'm not really atheist... but an Anti Theist... that being not only do I seriously question the idea of personal god, but if there was one that would be provable, I would be horrified... and I would pray/ask/ect "This is the best an all powerful being can do? I'm very disappointed. Do you miss all that fun you had in the old testament?"
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:24 pm

Zeitgeist: The Final Edition

then... the brainwashing of children.. by "righteous" people... BULLSHIT!

Last edited by fuzzy on Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:49 pm

It ****ing scares me... people like this are what I consider THE BASE OF EVIL.

This is what the government should be scared of... Radical religious movements that ARE WILLING to die for an idea, children that have no idea wtf they're talking about, are being brainwashed!
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:02 pm

I don't like this at all. It's not even morally correct to go after children. They aren't intelligent enough to reason for themselves...

"God's Army"? NO NO NOO.

That's BAD.

"Saved" by Christianity? NO.

NOT AT FIVE YEARS OLD.

This disturbs me to an extent. I don't at all like this. If you want to decide to be Christian, it's fine. If you're being TOLD to be Christian at five years old...seriously, it's not right.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:07 pm

fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:21 pm

Saved?!?!?! BULL SHIT!!! THEY'RE PUTTING THE KIDS IN A FREAKIN' ARMY!!!!!!! HOW IS THAT SAVING THEM?!?!?!?! This is why I'm against religion as a whole, let alone christianity and all the other religions.
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:43 pm

Harry Potter is a fictional book. Not a conspiracy.

Ladies and gents, you will not go to hell for reading.

I promise.

Censoring materials isn't really that good in any way. Let's think of some people who censored life for "the good of the people". Hitler. Stalin. Marx. Mussolini.

The list goes on.

READ.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

FORM YOUR OWN OPINIONS

kthxbai.

And it's nice that this woman dedicated her life, but she could have put some faith in dieting too (sorry, I just had to put that in there)
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:42 am

yay. Finally people understand why I HATE religion.
Not just christianity. I specialize in Anti-christian knowledge because they hold the largest group of people.
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:03 am

idk, In America, yes, but Islam has the biggest following overall I believe.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:24 am

No,
"According to the 2005 survey of Encyclopædia Britannica, the vast majority of religious and spiritual adherents follow Christianity (33.06% of world population), Islam (20.28%), Hinduism (13.33%), Chinese folk religion (6.27%) or Buddhism (5.87%). The irreligious and atheists are 14.27% and 3.97% follow indigenous tribal religions."
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:31 am

Hmm...that may be right, but Islam definitely exploded.

But then again, a lot of other Islamic explosions must be cutting back the population IF you know what I mean :p
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:34 am

Spishnittlestick wrote:Hmm...that may be right, but Islam definitely exploded.

But then again, a lot of other Islamic explosions must be cutting back the population IF you know what I mean :p

Islam is the most rapidly growing, but not the largest.
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:08 am

fuzzy wrote:
Spishnittlestick wrote:Hmm...that may be right, but Islam definitely exploded.

Islam is the most rapidly growing, but not the largest.

Yep, you're right, lol.

I definitely think it's silly that religions like catholicism (I think?) have a list of banned books. If I were to ban a book, I would pick the old testament or the Koran. They're far more violent and absurd than any other fiction book, but this is exacerbated due to the fact that most people abide by these concepts and live by these words. THAT is more scary than a teenage warlock.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:42 am

Would you ban 'Gothic Lolita' or whatever it's called?
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:11 pm

lmao, I think I would ban it all...
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:13 pm

hhahahaha
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:23 pm

if all that doesn't prove religion is evil... you're closed minded.
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:06 pm

Haha. I just gained more respect for Oprah Smile

I hate Christians that think it's just "one way" and it MUST be THAT WAY. Open minded is the way to be for anything.

I hate it even more when those Christians ATTACK people who are different. That's not the way to be righteous and moral, I assure you.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:21 pm

Spishnittlestick wrote:Haha. I just gained more respect for Oprah Smile

I hate Christians that think it's just "one way" and it MUST be THAT WAY. Open minded is the way to be for anything.

I hate it even more when those Christians ATTACK people who are different. That's not the way to be righteous and moral, I assure you.

I love how Christians attack me with ideas of converting me, then when I bust out facts, theories, etc. they start calling science evil, and that I'm ignorant of the truth. I assure you folks... I'm not ignorant, and I can almost garrentee that I have researched more, looked at both sides more than any religious nut, and religion has leads to false ideas, and insanity.

Fun Fact # 24 for the day: Hitler was a Roman Catholic, which most Christians pastors deny and say he was a confirmed atheist. But he had the support of the pope, and during his reign he called for religion to be thrust into schools. Read his speeches too, they are full of pro god talk.

YAY PROMOTE EVIL!! I mean... peace love, and understand. *clears throat* How could I get those two things mixed up, Christians have always claimed they love peace. hehe... bullshit.
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:17 am

Victory has been claimed.
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylawr Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:36 am

Spishnittlestick wrote:Haha. I just gained more respect for Oprah Smile

I agree, Christians shouldn't be about ATTACKING. They also shouldn't be about conformity. And Christians surely won't attract people to their religion by being closed-minded. that's not right.
Taylawr
Taylawr

Female
Interests : a few friends, music

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:05 am

Agreed. Now I have more ammo for my CDC(Christian Defense Cannon).
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next